Applications for September 2019
We are delighted that you are applying to Sir John Deane's Sixth Form College - we have a proud grammar school tradition that over many years has consistently outperformed all national levels. Now it is your chance to take your first step in becoming part of that tradition by completing our online application form.
The best way to secure your place at Sir John Deane's is:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm: Applying early is the best way to secure a place at Sir John Deane's.
- Show loyalty: Attendance at the popular Pre-Sixth event demonstrates loyalty and a firm commitment to becoming a Sir John Deane's student
- Be ambitious: Working hard and achieving high grades at GCSE will prepare you for the next challenge and life at a sixth form college
Please take note of the following points:
- You need to complete all parts of the application form in order to submit it.
- Make sure you have enough time to complete the whole application form as you cannot save it half way through and then return later.
- You will need a personal email address so that we can confirm your application has been received and in order that we can keep in touch with you.
Before you start you will need the following to hand
- Your predicted or actual exam grades for your GCSEs (particularly important are GCSE Maths and GCSE English Language)
- Details of two emergency contacts including your relationship to that person ie. Mother, Carer etc.
- Your choice of three subjects that you are considering studying at Sir John Deane's Sixth Form College
Your details will be held securely on our servers for as long as the details are relevant.