We are delighted that you are applying to Sir John Deane's Sixth Form College - we have a proud grammar school tradition that over many years has consistently outperformed all national levels. Now it is your chance to take your first step in becoming part of that tradition by completing our online application form.
The best way to secure your place at Sir John Deane's is:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm: Applying early is the best way to secure a place at Sir John Deane's.
- Show loyalty: Registering for the popular Pre-Sixth event demonstrates loyalty and a firm commitment to becoming a Sir John Deane's student.
- Be ambitious: Working hard and achieving high grades at GCSE will prepare you for the next challenge and life at Sir John Deane's.
Please take note of the following points:
- You need to complete all fields on the application form in order to submit it.
- Please ensure you have sufficient time to complete the whole application form as you cannot save it half way through and then return later.
- The student will need a personal email address and a mobile telephone number so that we can confirm your application has been received.
- Your email address and mobile number will be used to keep you up to date with important information about your application and college events. Please check all contact details are entered correctly
Before you start you will need the following to hand:
- Your predicted or actual exam grades for your GCSEs. All subjects you are intending to take or have already taken must be entered. This must include GCSE Mathematics and GCSE English Language.
- Details of two emergency contacts including their email address, contact numbers and your relationship to that person ie. Mother, Carer etc.
- Your choice of three subjects that you are considering studying at Sir John Deane's Sixth Form College.
Please note that your application cannot progress without this information.
Your details will be held securely on our servers for as long as the details are relevant.