The main window for applications to the College has now closed. The College has received a significantly increased number of applications this year, and offers are now only being made to those students who made their applications prior to Friday 12th April 2019.
We would encourage you to complete the online application form if you still wish to be considered for a place at Sir John Deane's. Your application will be dealt with as part of the Late Application process. Any decisions about offering places will be made after the GCSE results are published on Thursday 22nd August.
We know that there may be many late applicants who would be well-suited to study at Sir John Deane's and who would thrive here. The College Admissions Panel will review all the late applicants in the light of their actual GCSE grades and the availability of places. We will then decide if we can make post-results offers to suitably qualified applicants.
We welcome your continued interest in Sir John Deane's Sixth Form College. Once you make your late application you will be sent more information about the Late Application process and the steps you will need to take when you receive your GCSE results in August.
Please take note of the following points:
- You need to complete all parts of the application form in order to submit it.
- Make sure you have enough time to complete the whole application form as you cannot save it half way through and then return later.
- You will need a personal email address so that we can confirm your application has been received and in order that we can keep in touch with you.
Before you start you will need the following to hand
- Your predicted or actual exam grades for your GCSEs (particularly important are GCSE Maths and GCSE English Language)
- Details of two emergency contacts including your relationship to that person ie. Mother, Carer etc.
- Your choice of three subjects that you are considering studying at Sir John Deane's Sixth Form College
Your details will be held securely on our servers for as long as the details are relevant.